Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Manna From Heaven

It's time to take a slight break from whatever it is I've been doing to point something out. Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers came out with a new album. Back in March. I figured this out last night and immediately picked it up. It makes me even more prepped about the fact that they're on a national tour and going to be at Joe's on Weed Street on October 6th. For those who don't know, the Peacemakers were formed from the ashes of The Refreshments like a phoenix rising out of Arizona. The Refreshments were responsible for one of the greatest songs and music videos ever. For the record, this means we're up to, I believe, seven worthwhile albums from the year 2007. Those would be (in no particular order): Idlewild, Make Another World The Waterboys, Book of Lightning Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers, No More Beautiful World Various, Ballads of the Book Chris Cornell, Carry On The Fratellis, Costello Music Um, okay, make that six. Anyway, I'm not sure what the point of this post is. I just felt like letting everyone know that the Peacemakers released a new album this year...

No comments: