Friday, September 18, 2009

Because I Know You Can't Get Enough of Me...

Thanks to Mr. Charles Ellwood Jones in the comments on my last storytelling post I've now learned that there's an entire blog dedicated to the history the Oriental Institute. Also, I haven't gotten around to checking, but something tells me that the other stuff he's got linked on his page that's not OI-related is probably pretty stinking interesting. Y'know, if you're in to that sort of thing. Like me. Because, as we all know, I have that kind of free time. Seriously. Stupid internet with its vast loads of information about awesome things.

2 comments:

PersonalFailure said...

String theory has eaten my brain . . .

BeamStalk said...

PersonalFailure said...

String theory has eaten my brain . . .

So many things I can add to this, but I am feeling nice. Plus I got stuck on Video Game Tropes the other day...